Daniel is a Managing Associate in our Corporate and Commercial department and has a particular focus on providing advice to startups, entrepreneurs and SMEs.
Having had specific experience in a startup company himself in 2015, he understands and can easily identify with the many pitfalls, problems, challenges and eureka-moments which can be experienced.
Daniel’s knowledge covers a wide range of corporate and commercial matters and he regularly advises clients on mergers, acquisitions and disposals, MBOs and MBIs, private equity investments, joint ventures as well as general and complex commercial contracts.
A self-confessed ‘true Mancunian’ he has been heavily involved with the Junior Chamber in Manchester for five years.
Daniel trained and qualified at regional commercial law firm Brabners LLP and has worked for both a national law firm and, corporate rescue and recovery specialists, Begbies Traynor.
Outside of work, you can catch him at numerous networking functions or in one of the several new restaurants and/or bars in the city centre.
Ask me about
CorporateAt Freeman Fisher we act for a wide range of businesses and individuals. We have extensive experience in providing corporate transactional assistance and advice to shareholde...
Latest posts by Daniel Rodgerson
- Communicate acquired by PLC
- New Measures To Protect Yourself Against Identity Fraud
- Lessons to be learned from Carillion’s collapse
- Upcoming changes as proposed by the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 (‘SBEEA’)
- How has the Small Business Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 affected businesses so far?