Freeman Fisher offers advice to businesses and individuals on all areas of employment law.
Our team specialises in providing a wide range of commercial advice on all employment, HR and people issues.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Strategic legal and commercial advice to boards and directors
- Employment disputes – acting for businesses and individuals in relation to all workplace disputes including advice on settlement (compromise) agreements
- Employment tribunal litigation and mediation – steering businesses and individuals through the litigation process including unfair dismissal, discrimination and whistleblowing claims
- Strategic advice on corporate change – giving businesses commercial advice on handling redundancies and issues arising from the application of TUPE on company sales, acquisitions, insourcing and outsourcing
- Contractual disputes – advice in relation to the enforceability of bonus payments, restrictive covenants and all aspects of protecting business contacts, clients and interests
- Advising on share options, incentive payments, confidentiality and IP provisions relating to the employer/employee relationship
- Advising on employment documents including employment contracts and all HR policies and procedures
- Contractor, consultancy and all atypical working arrangements in the ‘gig economy’
- Social media in the workplace
Our employment law department specialise in advising businesses and/or individuals in a wide range of sectors on all aspects of this area.
The Solicitors Regulation Authority requires us to provide pricing and services information relating to employment tribunal (unfair/wrongful dismissal) work we carry out. This information can be found here.
- Case Update: Supreme Court – Post Termination Restrictions and Enforceability
- Case Update: Holiday Pay – Latest Guidance from the Court of Appeal
- Are “sleep-in” shift workers entitled to be paid NMW for time spent asleep?
- Changes to the tax treatment of PILONs and what it means for employers