We receive instructions largely from company directors, barristers and solicitors but also from medical doctors and from dentists. In some cases the work of our personnel has been the subject of case reports.
- Dr Y D Sharma v General Medical Council  EWHC 1471 (Admin)
Acting for the doctor in a successful appeal against a finding of dishonesty by Fitness to Practice Panel.
- R (on the application of Murtagh) v Solicitors Regulation Authority  EWHC 2024 (Admin)
Acting for a barrister in his vindication by the disciplinary tribunal and in his Appeal against decision not to award costs against the regulator.
- David Tomkins v Knowsley Primary Care Trust (2010) EWHC 1194 (QB)
Acting for the dentist in a successful breach of contract claim against PCT.
- AG (Manchester) Limited (formerly The Accident Group Ltd.) (In liquidation) Official Receiver v Watson (2008) EWHC 64
Representation of the former finance director of The Accident Group in proceedings under the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Regulatory Investigations
- Directors Disqualification
- Directors & Officers Liability
The Regulatory Team
Find out more about, or contact any member of our Professional and Corporate Regulation team by clicking on the pictures below.