At Freeman Fisher we act for a wide range of businesses and individuals. We have extensive experience in providing corporate transactional assistance and advice to shareholders, investors, entrepreneurs and businesses. We regularly deliver pragmatic advice at all stages of acquisitions and disposals, management buyout (MBOs), management buy-ins (MBIs), demergers, reorganisations and investments.
Our Corporate team provides a ‘hands-on’ approach and always takes the time to learn what drives you, so that we fully understand your needs and determine what is an appropriate approach to adopt . We appreciate that our clients are unique, and we enjoy getting to understand their personalities and passions. We are consistently praised for being able to provide our advice with minimal disruption to business, approaching all matters sensibly, swiftly and confidently. We don’t view transactions as a process, instead we see them as a crucial milestone in our clients’ business and personal lives.
We believe that our commercial insight is what separates us from the competition. Our Corporate team bring a wealth of experience from having worked both in-house and in industry, and are frequently encouraged to develop outside interests. We believe that such broad experiences enable us to appreciate the environment in which our clients and their businesses operate.
We pride ourselves on being modern-thinking and proactive. We understand that legal services need to be flexible and not rigid, and costs need to be transparent and justified. Our approach extends beyond a snapshot in time, and we make every effort to ensure that we add real value to our clients’ businesses over time.
To see what our clients say about us please click here.
For a list of the recent deals on which we have advised please click here.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Acquisitions and Disposals
- Corporate Finance/ Banking deals
- Corporate Governance and Structure
- Company Secretarial support
- Partnerships matters
- Shareholder structures
- Joint ventures and investments
- Share Option schemes
The Corporate team
Find out more about, or contact any member of our Corporate team by clicking on the pictures below.
- Sellers’ relief – warranties not representations
- M&A Brexit uncertainty – are we in for a similar run as Manchester United post Alex Ferguson?
- New Confirmation Statement now in place
- What is the PSC register?
- Confidentiality and business protection – why you need an NDA
- Levy Brothers & Knowles
- A.C.J. Computer Services Limited (t/a Medisec Software)
- WildAx Motorhomes (t/a WildAx)
- Client In The Care Service Sector (confidential)
- Vinyl Compounds Holdings Limited